Manitowoc's Koolaire ice machine line is reliable, simple and affordable for businesses on a budget. The Koolaire KDT0420A-161 makes up to 370 lbs. of cube-shaped ice, and has a voltage of 115/60/1-161.
• Simple design with only three controls: On, Off and Clean. Koolaire ice machines are designed to be simple-to-use.
• High-tech exterior with a smudge and fingerprint resistant stainless-like finish, which keeps it staying and looking cleaner, longer.
• Easy to clean and maintain, with its simple design access to the evaporator and food zone only takes the removal of two screws and an easy, lift-off door. Makes service and cleaning faster, saving you money.
• The food zone uses white plastics making it easier to see which areas need to be cleaned.
• Parts that need to be cleaned can easily be removed without tools. The water shield, distribution tube, pump, floats and the trough can be removed by hand.
• Optional CleanAir™ packs inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi that can form slime, decreasing odors, health concerns and potential breakdowns caused by slime.
• Model No.: KDT0420A-161
• Amount of Ice Produced: Up to 370 lbs. of ice per 24 hours
• Ice Type: Cube
• Cooling Type: Air-cooled
• Dimensions: 22" width x 24.5" depth x 21.5" height
• kWh/100 lbs. of ice: 6.8
• gal/100 lbs. of ice: 21.0
• Voltage: 115/60/1-161
• Minimum Ampacity: 10.3
• Shipping Weight: 143 lbs.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
|Made in||United States|
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all KoolAire ice machines, ice storage bins, ice machine parts, and accessories. However, we only ship to addresses within the continental United States.
We DO NOT ship to ALASKA, HAWAII, & PO Boxes.
Check out the items below, which may pair well with the KoolAire ice machine or part you are looking at above.